Some of the Museum’s attractions: freedom to roam, the hands-on installations and the opportunity to ask our scientific staff questions. Like a large house welcoming its guests, Infini.to asks you to follow a few simple rules and respect spaces, the people who work there and the other visitors.
- For a pleasant visit of the interactive installations please queue in an orderly manner, read and follow the instructions on the signs.
- In case of need, doubts or specific requests, please ask the Museum Staff.
- Do you have a mobile phone on you? Please keep the ringtone to a minimum so as not to bother other museumgoers
What is not allowed in Infini.to:
- NO Smoking – this also applies to the Terrace.
- NO food and drink inside the Planetarium.
- NO animals, except for guide dogs for the blind.
- NO photos or videos inside the Planetarium; written permission from the Management is required to use reproductions for commercial purposes, including parts of it.
- NO unauthorized paid services.
KEEP AN EYE ON THE TIME (AND ON THE TICKET)!
The Ticket Office closes one hour before the Museum. You can be asked to show your ticket at any time so keep it until you have left the Museum.
You can share your pictures of the museum using hashtag #planetariotorino. We are happy if you do!
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS & VIDEOS
Would you like to shoot professional photos and videos at Infini.to? Please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance and apply for authorization.
GROUPS AND GUIDED TOURS
Guided tours: exclusively led by Museum Staff. To book a group or school/class tour, call +39 011 8118740 or e-mail email@example.com. Groups must have a minimum of 15 paying visitors, including adults and children, and the name of the group leader must be listed at the ticket office when booking. If you are a teacher and are leading a group of students, it will be your job to keep the group together and make sure they follow the rules. You cannot join a guided tour if you are not part of the group.
CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS AT INFINI.TO
Children and teenagers, you are always welcome to Infini.to! Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult at all times in all Infini.to and activities, including workshops and shows in the Planetarium.