- The ticket office closes one hour before the museum closes.
- You must must to the instructions on the museum signs to allow orderly visits and a proper use of the interactive stations.
- Please follow the directions of the Museum staff and in case of need or specific requests, please refer only to the Museum staff.
- Throughout the museum it is forbidden to smoke.
- It is forbidden to bring food and drink into the Planetarium.
- With the exception of guide dogs for blind people, no animals are allowed in the Museum.
- Please turn down the ringtone of your mobile phone in order not to disturb other visitors.
- Throughout the museum the staff is authorized to ask you to show your admission ticket; so please keep it safe until the end of the visit.
- To take pictures and professional videos you must request in writing in advance the permission of the management of the Museum.
- Photos and / or videos inside the Planetarium are not allowed.
- Infini.to holds all rights to reproduce images and videos of the Museum and its exhibits. Any type of reproduction, even partial, or use for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without a written permission from the Museum.
- Tours can be made only by the staff of the Museum.
- Groups and schools have to book tours by phone at (+39) 011 8118740 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A group may be formed by a minimum of 15 paying people including adults and children.
- Inside the museum it is forbidden to carry out any paid service without authorization.
- Each group must indicate the name of a group leader. For schools the teachers are responsible for the group and must keep them united and ensure good behavior.
- To respect participants of the guided tours, you can not join without prior acceptance, e.g. a receipt of payment for the guided tour.
- Please adopt a correct behavior.
- Adults are responsable for all the children. They should never be left alone in the Museum.
- During the cutting of the cake children have to stay in the private room.
- Parents who leave their sons to the party have to wait at the Ticket Office.
- If parents who leave their sons to the party want to visit the Museum or access the Cafeteria, they have to buy the Museum ticket.